CobbLinc expands bus service for World Series games
The World Series brings with it expanded transit service this weekend. CobbLinc will make additional trips for Route 10, Route 25 and the Circulator on Friday October 29, Saturday October 30 and Sunday October 31. Routes 10 and 25 will make additional outbound trips and a sweep trip as described below. For full routes and maps go to http://cobbcounty.org/…/cobblinc-service-adjustments…
- Additional one-way trip: midnight from Marietta Transfer Center and ending at MARTA Arts Center station at 00:51
- Additional one-way trip: 12:30 AM from Marietta Transfer Center and ending at MARTA Arts Center Station at 1:17 AM
- Sweeper Split Ride: Depart as soon as possible at 2:15 a.m. (maybe later due to traffic) from Cumberland Transfer Center
- A bus will go to Marietta Transfer Center
- A second bus will go to the MARTA Arts Center station
- Additional one-way journey: midnight from Cumberland Transfer Center and ending at MARTA HE Holmes station at 1:20 a.m.
- Sweeper ride: Depart as early as possible at 2:15 a.m. (maybe later due to traffic) from Cumberland Transfer Center
- The circulator will operate a combined route before 5 p.m.
- Circulator Blue and Green routes will operate according to normal printed schedules from 5 p.m.
Blue Circulator – runs continuously / frequency depends on traffic
- First Trip Departs: 5:00 PM Cumberland Transfer Center
- Last trip ends: 1.50 hrs at Cumberland Transfer Center
- End of service at 1:50 a.m.
Green Circulator – runs continuously / frequency depends on traffic
First Trip Departs: 5:00 PM Cumberland Transfer Center
Last trip ends: 2:15 a.m. at Windy Hill Road and Powers Ferry Road/Hyatt Regency
End of service at 2:15 a.m.
Receive our free newsletter by e-mail!
Every Sunday we round up the week’s top headlines and preview the week ahead in the East Cobb News Digest. Click here to register, and you’re good to go!